Suit Closeout Information
Things you should know about our suit closeouts.
- First . Confirm size availability in the contact form provided here.
- All suits are nested suits which means that the pants & jacket cannot be separated unless its marked as interchangeable.
- Normally, suits have a 12cm difference from the chest measurement to the waist measurement.
- All pants have a split band ,which means that alterations can be made to make the waist bigger or smaller by 4 cm which covers most size variations.
- As a suit wearer most men know their suit size, But if you are unsure, just check inside your pockets, as most suit manufactures place the suit details on these labels in both jacket and pants. So have a look just to make sure anyway.
- Images of each suit are worn by an average man size 100 Reg and are taken by a professional photography.
- Closeups of the fabrics are as true to colour & detail as computer monitors allow. Bear in mind that colours are not alway true to what your natural eye will see when you have it in front of you. But we do our best. Have any question, please call and just ask us and we will try to explain as best we can.
- All Purchases over $100 enjoy FREE POSTAGE via AustPost. Delivery is usually 3 days to most Australian locations. International delivery can take longer.
- Returns Policy Please check our policy before purchase.